***THIS PRODUCT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT – SOME MINOR CHANGES MAY BE MADE***
The 1966 Chevrolet Fleetside Pickup kit by Revell inspired this project. The 3D design of this kit revolves around the scratch-built chassis I created for my project. I received a ton of positive feedback on that project so I decided to share it.
This kit will fit the Revell 1966 Chevrolet Fleetside Pickup kit and all other kits that use the same base body including the Suburban ***Kit Not Included***. This product can easily be adapted to many other projects as well.
The contents of this kit include:
- Disc Brake Calipers & Rotors
- Custom Chassis
- Front Control Arm Suspension
- Rear Quick Change Axel
- 4 Link Rear Suspension
- Custom Panhard Configuration
- Front & Rear Shocks
- Custom Fuel Cell
- Bead Rolled Door Panels
- Bead Rolled Cockpit with Integrated Firewall
- Driver & Passenger Seat
- Roll Cage
- Big Block Chevrolet (BBC) Base Engine
- BBC 632 Valve Covers and Oil Pan
- BBC 572 Valve Covers and Oil pan
- TH400 Automatic Transmission
- Custom Intake with Dual Fuel Injection Rails & Air Filters
- Various Configuration of Headers Short/Long & Alternate Routing
- Drive Shaft
To complete this build, you will need the Body, Trim/Bumpers, & Glass from your donor kit. You can also use the suburban or other kits as you desire. Some scratch building will be required.
This product will likely work with other do not kits but no guarantees are made or implied. I will gladly assist with any issues you have. I will also update this product information to include kits I know that it will work with.
Please check back soon for more updates.
1/28/2023 – Rear Axel has been updated. The new version is included in the suspension package.
There are no reviews yet.